3D Mink Validy Lashes "Butterfly"
3D Mink Lashes
Re-usable up to 20 to 25 times
1. Remove the lash from the eyelash tray with tweezers
2. Measure lashes to your lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, trim the excess.
3. Apply a thin line of adhesive to the lash band, and wait until glue becomes tacky. *may vary depending on glue
4. Apply to eyelid as close to natural lash line as possible.
5. Hold down for a few seconds, and allow glue to dry.
Tip: Use a tweezer to hold one end of the eyelash band and gently peel from the tray.
Lash Care Instructions
1. After use, excess glue should be carefully removed with a tweezer or fingers.
2. Using soap & water & a cotton swab gently clean your lashes. *do not submerge lashes into water.
3. You can air dry or use low heat to dry them.
4 Always store lashes in the lash tray after use to protect from damage
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
*if lashes are defective please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a new pair or full refund.